Friday, February 20, 2009

Mamma Mia! - Molto Indimenticabile!!

This is my 3rd post about Mamma Mia so you must realize by now that I'm a real fan of both the musical and the movie.

Mamma Mia has left the country for more than a month and I still have not recovered from the Mamma Mia fever I've been down with since December last year.

The wallpaper on my laptop is of Mamma Mia, the CD in my car is of the Mamma Mia soundtrack and so are the ringtones and caller ringtones on my handphone.

The West End production of Mamma Mia will be celebrating its 10th Anniversary in Prince Charles Theatre in London on April 6th and it would be a real treat if I could go....is there a kind soul out there who's willing to sponsor my trip? hehehe

The Mamma Mia fever is untreatable and uncurable.....perhaps till the next hit musical comes along. But what musical could be greater than Mamma Mia???

1 comment: